The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madmadmaxman
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED   madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 pm

I would like to apply for both madmarius lvl 53 shield miller and madmaxman lvl 49 AR.

I was asked by leader ( i believe ) to com here and apply, GM rules.

Hence i'm here Very Happy

Experience with RF online, was lvl 50 acc tank, 50 bell ranger & AR and 47 cora summoner on official servers of codemasters.

I was there too recieve the specail gifts both for being there over 2 years and all the way to end game, with no interuptions to payments to them.

I play every possible moment i can, was nearly 17 hoursa day ack then, due to a car crash that put me at home for a long time.

now its a case of 4 hours min a day, max 12 hours.

I live in kent uk but i still play at early hours of the morning to late at night.

I solo'd my tank up to lvl 50 and even done the quest solo and the same with my AR till lvl 48, as AR are a PAIN to solo to 50, in my honest opinion.

I know the game very well, not much i dont know...

except what colour knickers those femal cora mages wear Razz

On whole, i get along well with people and happy to pvp and attend CW.

CW i go to mainly, are lunch and evening uk times.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED   madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Both characters are welcome, we need you to make your lvl 53 shield miller you main as we need him the most. We'll plvl you to 55 as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
madmadmaxman
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED   madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:39 am

sounds cool to me.

I will have my tank on tonight at about 10:45pm + or tomorrow all day and night time.

If i see one of the guildies on, i'll ask if any leaders are on to accept me Smile

As to my AR, he can join when your ready for him, as i know you need the SM for partys etc Smile

I also have a lvl 49 HC too, not in a guild, so i can be dps with AR when he is at a good enough lvl though he has maxed mau gear atm for 48, tank or heal.

Which tank and HC both should help guild, AR is a bonus character for me...what i call my real challenge, getting the mau gear etc and lvls, so he is a side project in spare time, now that i will be on my tank to lvl 55 and to then help back the guild for helping me lvl Very Happy

p.s. my tank has 2 jades so wearing 55 gear that is+4 and has +4 dodge boots as well as +4 def boots...still unsure to go dodge boots or def boots, rember in old game that for tank its better to have no dodge than to have it.

Something to do with how much you block but as of yet have not been positive this is true or not......feel free to give your opinion Smile

I also use +4 int lance and have +4 int shield (all armour int +4 too) only thing missing is +4 int knife, as i only have +2 int knife.

Just to let you know how much i take my gear seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED   madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm still running around in +2 armor.... not willing to pay for anything at the moment because I seriously hate farming.

P.S. If you want a reall useful tanking weapon, grab either a Legacy Blade or a Leon's Hora Knife
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED   madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

madmarius & or madmaxman ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1