The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonair
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED   Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED Dancing%20banna

Real Life Name: Anthony Walgamotte

In-Game Name:DRAONAIR

Level:26

Class: WARRIOR

Who Referred You Here:

Gaming Experience: ok it asked for gaming EXP so here it goes. Role Playing games are D&D, CYBERGEN, CYBER punk, SHADOWRUN, Dragon ball Z, White wolf (all games, hunter vamp, mummy, ect.), Star Trek, Star wars, LARPS include Phoenix LARP, SOLAR LARP, ONE WORLD BY NIGHT LARP, NEXUS DRACONIS LARP, LARPS, now online games. D&D online, WOW, EQ , EQ2, Star Wars Galaxyies, WARHAMMER online, Vagaban's Quest, Rune Scape, Planet side, city of heroes, city of villains, counter Strike, Shaia, Rising Force online (RF-Online) novus server, Rf-Online Epic, and finaly RF-Online Equilibrium. so thats my gaming EXP .......I may have forgotten one or two games but I hope that enough.

Previous Guilds (If Any): me or this toon

Comments: Here have a dancing banana Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED Waffen093 .......oops ...........your fired
Back to top Go down

Dragonair's APP ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1