The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinister08
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED   Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 am

Real Life Name: Nate

In-Game Name: Jelly[AR]

Level: 53

Class: Armor Rider

Who Referred You Here: Arngrim i suppose, as i was a former Hitmark member

Gaming Experience: Played retail as a cora for awhile until it closed then started rfe as a cora and started to rlly dislike the race and moved to bells and have been here since. Ive played a numerous amount of other MMORPGS in the past, mostly Diablo 2. I also played Warcraft 3, World Of Warcraft, Maplestory, Requiem, Guild Wars, and a few others.

Previous Guilds (If Any): Bellsprouts, Hitmark

Which Chip Wars can you attend?: I try to attend as many as I can, it depends on when i end up falling asleep basically lol.

Comments: Currently I have been trying to find good leveling parties so I can get to 55 and be a better help to the race. Im also attempting to make some money, so I try to farm a lot. I try to do PBs whenever anyone is asking for DPS and i also try to get in BD parties when i can. I repel whenever I hear about raiders and try to do a lil pvp here and there as much as I can. I dont have the best equipment nor am I lvl 55 but i try to do what I can with my current stuff.
Back to top Go down

Jelly[AR] Application ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1