The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer's Motherboard = DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Computer's Motherboard = DEAD   Computer's Motherboard = DEAD EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Well guys, my computer crashed the other day and then it wouldnt show anything on the screen. We asked some friends of ours and it turns out the motherboard was fried. Considering that its going to cost $110 just to have somebody check it out and then having to pay to actually fix the computer, I may be out for awhile. Nizz will probably be playing my character and probably doing stupid stuff on it as well, but hey, i'll fix it when i get back. ETA is uncertain atm as computers arent cheap and i dont have $500 laying around to buy another one so plox just bear with me and i'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible. I know that everyone doesnt check the forums so MJ5, or dis, or whoever see's this post, if u could just tell all my homies in-game that would be great.

Until next time,
PEACE !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cl0n3
Trainee
Trainee
Cl0n3

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Damn that sux   Computer's Motherboard = DEAD EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 am

Man that sux, any new updates on your situation? just wondering. Hope you can get it fixed soon >.<
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Computer's Motherboard = DEAD   Computer's Motherboard = DEAD EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

Well... atm, im using a small cheap crappy laptop that probably couldnt run runescape so its going to take some time... Nizz seems to be playin him pretty well with the whole winning the TD and stuff... I'll keep you guys posted!

Until then,

PEACE OUT

- Inexorable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer's Motherboard = DEAD   Computer's Motherboard = DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer's Motherboard = DEAD
Page 1 of 1