The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I ain't dead yet lol

Go down 
+2
Inexorable
Arngrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
I ain't dead yet lol Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I ain't dead yet lol Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

I ain't dead yet lol Empty
PostSubject: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm still looking in on the forums from time to time. Missing my old running crew already, damn shame none of you play WoW because we'd be more than happy to take in any one of you.

Anyway, I've been kicking ass and taking names on my pvp server, so don't think I'm making our name look bad lol.

Once a paragon, always a paragon. So look me up if you ever find your way to the Hakkar realm of WoW.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
I ain't dead yet lol Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I ain't dead yet lol Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:18 pm

lol ok... well mabey u'll be bored during the summer sometime and play the lv60 patch Twisted Evil lol and ok
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:44 am

I can say one thing, and that is RF made me good at PvP... I'm currently undefeated in the battlegrounds right now lol

And I have my reasons for not coming back, that private server was just way too expensive to play on. Once you think about it, quite a few people spend more money on a free-to-play game in a month than the cost of a monthly subscription fee for a game like World of Warcraft. Stu and I quit because the game was raping our wallets, not because it was boring.

And seriously, I do NOT like spending hours upon days upon weeks trying to make money to upgrade gear, something I never have to do anymore. In fact, I'm one of the best geared paladins of at my level on my server.
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:12 am

yah..... i talked to BioChandra the other day and he's pretty insane at upgrading. On the old Novus server he and the top guilds made an int hora spear to +7 using like 178 +6 int hora spears. He said it cost him like $5,000 just for the t5's so i can see how it gets expensive. As for upgrading, you get lucky sometimes and sometimes ur really unlucky. I dont rly like upgrading either...
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Hmm, $5,000 on a F2P game.... looks like I know who the biggest dumbass on the planet is now lol

Fuck, $5,000 is enough to get a server on WoW named after you and start off at max level with the best gear from FUTURE patches lol.
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Inexorable wrote:
yah..... i talked to BioChandra the other day and he's pretty insane at upgrading. On the old Novus server he and the top guilds made an int hora spear to +7 using like 178 +6 int hora spears. He said it cost him like $5,000 just for the t5's so i can see how it gets expensive. As for upgrading, you get lucky sometimes and sometimes ur really unlucky. I dont rly like upgrading either...

$5,000?

wow. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Inexorable wrote:

wow :O thats expensive upgrading ay
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 am

I just reached the lvl cap in WoW and I got Stu ( aka BladeRunner and Merlin from a long time ago ) to start playing with me. If you ever get bored with RFe, look us up on the Hakkar realm on the United States client. Both of us could use some of you guys kicking ass alongside us in Wintergrasp (it's the lvl 70+ world pvp zone, with destructible buildings, tanks, catapults, tower cannons, etc.). Joining with us nets you free bags, access to a guild bank, a kick ass tabard (free!!!), 10 gold as starting money for new players, as well as a community of people you know and love (most of them at least).

Miss you guys a lot, but there's no way in hell either Stu or I would play RF again, so we'd rather do the next best thing as steal a couple of you awesome guys. lol!
Back to top Go down
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:55 am

Does feeling dead count? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sander
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:59 am

well Very Happy .....you aint gettin me.....lol ....... i think i'l stay with RF ..... but tnx tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ain't dead yet lol   I ain't dead yet lol Empty

Back to top Go down

I ain't dead yet lol
Page 1 of 1