The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Empty
PostSubject: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:41 am

About 7 Paragon members, including myself, single handedly killed about 10 cora at the portal in bio lab. We even were going to kill a lv60+ until that noob cora ported. Well i just wanted to tell ya how proud i am and to keep up the good work.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:47 am

Inexorable wrote:
About 7 Paragon members, including myself, single handedly killed about 10 cora at the portal in bio lab. We even were going to kill a lv60+ until that noob cora ported. Well i just wanted to tell ya how proud i am and to keep up the good work.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and good thing i had like a kill or 2

many Corites and ACCs to just 1 party of guildies ^_^
Back to top Go down
CrossoDot
Trainee
Trainee
CrossoDot

PostSubject: Re: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:54 pm

who got the screenshots??
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:06 am

not me i need to download fraps again
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Well I could use some lvling and since I think I fixed my lagg issue we could hold Cartella while I record hehe.

Besides I could use a few pvp point I dropped from rank 500 to 534 last night >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!   TheParagons OWN Cartella!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TheParagons OWN Cartella!!!
Page 1 of 1