The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Empty
PostSubject: New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!   New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:01 am

Welcome everyone,
I would like to start by having users post their character names as well as location and all that jazz...
Please use this format:

Character Name: (ex: Inexorable)
Class: (ex: Holy Chandra)
Any other MMORPG experience: (ex: RFO, WoW, Archlord, Etc)
Other: (ex: Need help leveling, need dalant, etc)

Next, say around what time you can play RFe. Please tell me what timezone you are in as well.
(ex: 3:00pm - 8:00pm {Im not sure what timezone atm})

Lastly, RAID!!!

(P.S. I haven't checked with Arngrim about this but if you are from another country other than that in the rules, and you speak good English, I am fine with you guys joining. Also, make sure to check out the rules and the intro posts to get more info. Please post any comments or concerns here and remember to check the forums when you have the chance.)
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!   New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 am

Character Name: ComptonAssGrey
Class: Armsmen
Any other MMORPG experience: Basically only RFO
Other: Need guildies to get 55 !!!

My GMT is (+02:00). Basically i`m online when Inexo is offline bcz we live in different continent. I live in eastern europe timezone. lol!

You Forgot... Kick Ass!!! lol!

Ups !!! it won`t happen again !!! lol!

Last edited by ComptonAssGrey on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

PostSubject: Re: New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!   New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Character Name: VampireX
Class: Armor Driver
Any other MMORPG experience : Looking for the best and latest games
Laughing
Other : I need dalant to buy new MAUs Sad

I can play at 10pm -11am GMT+7..

I almost bored playing in the RFE ..
The server increasingly worsened ..
they were gravely

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hopefully they get better...

Last edited by Inexorable on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hope)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!   New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 am

Real Life Name: Michel

In-Game Name: Chaos275

Level: 50(I'm at demolis and cannibals)

Class: Infiltrator(Trapper)/Sentinel I change class according to weather I pvp or farm.

Who Referred You Here: ComptonAssGrey

Gaming Experience: From Nes to here... I player various games, MMO and whatnot but RE is the only game that really caught my attention.

Previous Guilds (If Any): Annihilation, I was senate but left because our guild leader didin't understand RL came first... Most of us can't be online 24/7. I have a daughter and a GF to take care of >.<

Which Chip Wars can you attend?: If I make an effort I can assist at least 2/3 cw a day. I'll be mainly present on the first one of the day which goes according to my time zone is at 6am.

Comments: Fairly new to this guild but I like it already.

GTM: GTM -5 Estern

Other: I can play from 6am to 1pm and from 11pm to whenever I go to sleep. I have my daughter each 2 weekends so sometimes I don't play at all... Kinda spend the most of the time I can with my daughter.

Things will change a bit in a few months since I'll have my daughter for weeks sraight so during that time I'll prioritise my RL stuff on my other free time I prioritise the game.

Raid: Well I"m a trapper(for the main part) so I raid often. Traps ftw but I can't wait to be lvl55 and get a good bow >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!   New to TheParagons? Get all the info here! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to TheParagons? Get all the info here!
Page 1 of 1