The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed Ammy quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jpop007
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Speed Ammy quest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Speed Ammy quest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

ok, i've tried searching for this on google and other forums. But i cant get any info about this. Anybody mind posting it here?

and i suggest we hold an event in doing this quest when every1 is either at 55 already or at the required lvl.
Back to top Go down

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 am

i dunno if there s a speed amy fr bells or cora... acc got it tho. but as i know, there is a speed rune. u can get it from talic collector by changin talic crystal. i never seen one tho
Back to top Go down
sinister08
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Speed Ammy quest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Speed Ammy quest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 pm

there is one..and its an ammy..for the cora its a ring.
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 am

jpop007 wrote:
ok, i've tried searching for this on google and other forums. But i cant get any info about this. Anybody mind posting it here?

and i suggest we hold an event in doing this quest when every1 is either at 55 already or at the required lvl.

speed ammy???

hmmm i remember there was a speed bracelet in the accretians
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 am

You need to beat all of the npc quest so get ready cauz Thor will be your target at one point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Ammy quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Ammy quest   Speed Ammy quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Ammy quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: