The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do YOU make money?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How do YOU make money? Empty
PostSubject: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

So how do you do it? I'm running around 40 mill atm at lvl 48 and it just doesn't cut it. MAU repairs cost enough as it is, and once i hit 50 T3 gear is going to be annoying to get. Any tips on making money?
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
How do YOU make money? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000How do YOU make money? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 am

Since I'm a berserker, I just farm ABAs for about an hour... easy 20m right there. If you want an easy mode for making money, hit level 49 and go to Beast Mountain with DarkiKun, he could probably bring you up 50m in an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Sup guys, it's spincricket (first post).

I usually farm in Ether once a week, but I stay up there all day. I can usually pull 150M or so if there is no raiding.

I have recently been farming at BM, I can make anywhere from 10-15 Million every 10 minutes if no other race is aggressive. BUT....these mobs hit like hell, and have aggro like no other. I have 201 Dodge, which helps me alot, if I don't one shot these puppies though it becomes...sticky... So I would be reluctant to recommend BM without out of this world DEF or dodge (or a party).

Best bet would be Callis in ether, as they don't hit your MAU as hard as ABA, and I feel they drop more loot as well. Just dedicate one day to farming, and avoid confrontations with higher lvl acc or cora, why waste repair money if you cant kill them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 am

reclass to metal smith and use turrets in lures lot no xp but its a great and easy way to make money but again it relies on no raiding to be efficient u can get the turrets easily if u use a scroll to the soulcinder pb in elan then run to the npc hope this helps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:46 am

Ether is like my second home these days, I just spend ages farming in Lures Lot. Just watch out for the raids every now and then, usually an Isis+Cora or a group of high level Accretias (you'll know when you get netted Wink ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Calamety wrote:
reclass to metal smith and use turrets in lures lot no xp but its a great and easy way to make money but again it relies on no raiding to be efficient u can get the turrets easily if u use a scroll to the soulcinder pb in elan then run to the npc hope this helps
haha great i've been looking for an easy way to get to elan. Thanks to everybody else too. hopefully i'll be able to up my money xD
Back to top Go down
Aloz
Trainee
Trainee
Aloz

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
How do YOU make money? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000How do YOU make money? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 pm

well there is that u could mine ores ,when we manage to win cw ,thats a pure gold hole:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU make money?   How do YOU make money? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do YOU make money?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: