The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excelsior Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Excelsior Collection Empty
PostSubject: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 am

I decided today that as I've got a bit of room and it's not the most common thing around, I'm going to try and keep a decent collection of excelsior for the guild. I don't have a lot at the moment, but due to my excessive farming habits, I'll always try to have at least a few of any type. I sell a lot cheaper than the Auction House, so if you ever need any, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:52 am

I now have a lot of excelsior. If you need some, please let me know, I charge almost nothing for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Really... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Yes, really, just keep in mind these are pieces, not full ones. Cheap excelsior for TheParagons guild members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:02 am

cool i might need some for when i make my elite spells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 am

HeY....
I really need red n green excel piece....
I wanna make type C Hora Vulcan n another type C Hora Bow....
Do u have em stuck up in ur storage Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 am

Should have a few, let me know when you're online. I'm going away on holiday in a couple of days and I haven't been playing much. I can be on from (Greenwhich Mean Time) GMT 12 - GMT 14 and GMT 23 - GMT 01.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excelsior Collection   Excelsior Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Excelsior Collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: Guild Treasury-
Jump to: