The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We've returned to free-2-play games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We've returned to free-2-play games! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We've returned to free-2-play games! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

We've returned to free-2-play games! Empty
PostSubject: We've returned to free-2-play games!   We've returned to free-2-play games! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Just thought I'd let my Pinoy and European brothers here at The Paragons know that we've returned to F2P games after a bit of annoyance at how boring WoW became once we had all the best shit lol

If you wish to know what game we have moved over to and what server we are located on:

Ether Saga Online (http://eso.perfectworld.com/)
Server: Fort Phoenix (East Coast)
Clan: Nobility
Name: LordCid

feel free to look me up if you ever have the time to get on or try it out, Pinoy's are welcome on this game even though you may have a difficult time with lag because of where you are located, it may be easier for the european members playing than it would be for anyone else as the server is located on the US East Coast area.

we're welcoming new and old players, so feel free to let me know if you're interested. our clan only fits 15 spots, 4 of those already filled, and we're planning to add new clans in the future once we are prepared to create an Alliance.

currently we are in development for our clan's website, we're going to be catering to multiple games, including those on home consoles. more details will be given when the time comes.

on another note, once the clan website is finished, I will be passing administrative duties of this website over to Inexorable.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We've returned to free-2-play games! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We've returned to free-2-play games! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

We've returned to free-2-play games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've returned to free-2-play games!   We've returned to free-2-play games! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

wow, well my computer is totally fried and it might be awhile until i get another computer. >.< sry for the delay
Back to top Go down

We've returned to free-2-play games!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: What's New?-
Jump to: