The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for 60.....!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[nox]
Trainee
Trainee
[nox]

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Waiting for 60.....!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waiting for 60.....!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Waiting for 60.....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for 60.....!!!   Waiting for 60.....!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 am

Hello guild im still waiting for 60 and so bored.....!!! (Now 59)

Okey if im 60 i wanna help lvling u all maybe just for 50+. But remember im not too strong cause im Spiritualist. If u need HC just pm me or DPS i can change to Wizard. U GOT THAT?
And i hope got best party with u.

But if im in Elven dont PM me. He he....!!! (cause i need lvling too.....)

And please for 50++ we must attend CW for our Bellato Union, leave ur lvling just for CW.
REMEMBER THAT..... RESPECT "Inexo" as our GL

Thanks, by : [nox]

Bellato Union
HC or Wizard
lvl 59
The Paragons
Back to top Go down
http://www.borneobell.blogspot.com
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Waiting for 60.....!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Waiting for 60.....!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Waiting for 60.....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for 60.....!!!   Waiting for 60.....!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:13 pm

lol thx nox, and i will start lvling again soon but if i get archon again that will all be delayed. Thanks for being a dedicated paragon member ^_^
Back to top Go down

Waiting for 60.....!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: What's New?-
Jump to: