The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Guild's Fire is burning itself out"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
"Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Left_bar_bleue1000/1000"Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

"Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Empty
PostSubject: "Guild''s Fire is burning itself out"   "Guild's Fire is burning itself out" EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:04 am

Well guy(s),
We MUST keep recruiting and expelling members. Here are the rules for members, breaking of these rules will result in consequences.

1. You MUST be Online AT LEAST three days per week. If I'm not online when you guys are (due to timezone differences) then please make sure a senate member see's you online. (MJ5, MecJockey, or NanYanoi)

Thats pretty much the only new rule I have at the moment. Also, heres a thought, post any rules that you'd like to be official and if I like it, there will be a " Like a Star @ heaven " next to it. Okay guys, Sander + Dark_Aura + NanYanoi, keep up the good work and....

CHECK THE FORUMS
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
"Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Left_bar_bleue1000/1000"Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: "Guild's Fire is burning itself out"   "Guild's Fire is burning itself out" EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:57 am

Get me to 55 >.< So I can start making raid parties again and makes those who care oh so much about cp not afraid to join cw lol.

No seriously I check the board everyday. I don't think of any add-on rules atm I'll post it as soon as I think of something.
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: "Guild's Fire is burning itself out"   "Guild's Fire is burning itself out" EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:17 am

kk, and im not talking bout u or the other ppl who actually look at these forums, just the ppl that dont
Back to top Go down
Sniper37
Trainee
Trainee
Sniper37

Location : London, UK, Hiding underneath a standard office table.

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Oh shit   "Guild's Fire is burning itself out" EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:43 am

Well boss, you might want to switch my Senate seat to someone else for a while... I've got some RL stuff to do. >.< I'll be logging in at least 3 days... The usual times... But not so sure what days... Still. Keep it coming guys. Oh and Inex, I posted it finally. Check the images. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Guild's Fire is burning itself out"   "Guild's Fire is burning itself out" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Guild's Fire is burning itself out"
Page 1 of 1