The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some changes/advice needed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Some changes/advice needed... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Some changes/advice needed... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Some changes/advice needed... Empty
PostSubject: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 am

Ok guys, heres some changes...

WE NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS---
At the moment the only TRUE active members that i can think of, and correct me if im wrong, are discourses... MJ5.... Chaos275.... (I sometimes see members OL ingame but never on the forums... These are the members constantly checking the forums!) So we must do something about this.

and arngrim. Did this ever happen to you? what'd you do? need advice plz... same for you BladeRunner. Any advice???
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Some changes/advice needed... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Some changes/advice needed... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

I'd say give it some time, it's towards the end of the school year for most people, so you have final exams and all that crap that can get in the way. If it persists through June, I believe it's time to start kicking people and recruiting players who don't lie about their activity just to get in a guild.

What we did to encourage activity was to plan events around the times we need players most, as well as try to give rewards for CW victories. Come up with some things people would like to do, they won't want to stick around much if they are bored.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm

good idea but one of the problems is that if we dont haev at least 7 active players OL then we wont make it to June =(
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 am

We're all kind of busy I guess... I try to make it most of the time but I'm so freaking busy... I'm even late on my tax report which will cost me a bundle lol.

On the bright side I'm trying to recruit some of my friend >.< making them try the game and if they like it I'll give them pointers and make them join the guild as well as the forum.
Back to top Go down
[nox]
Trainee
Trainee
[nox]

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 am

yeah, where's others ........?

i need help to 55, too dificult have party at DG. And see most paragons at CW guys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.borneobell.blogspot.com
Sander
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 am

CW is a imporant part of this game ..... and we will attend it ...... no mater the cost.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Yep when it comes down to it... CW is more important then lvling. Missing a cw is alot worse than missing an hour lvling at a DG party...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some changes/advice needed...   Some changes/advice needed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some changes/advice needed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: What's New?-
Jump to: