The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instructions for senate!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Instructions for senate!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Instructions for senate!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Instructions for senate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Instructions for senate!!!   Instructions for senate!!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:21 am

These are for people who are in the senate. Just some suggestions on how/what to recruit or ask applicants.

1.) Do you speak fluent english?
2.) What chipwar can you attend?
3.) Do you plan to stay with the guild for a long time?
4.) Add in whatever you want here!!! =)
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Instructions for senate!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Instructions for senate!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Instructions for senate!!!   Instructions for senate!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Inexorable wrote:
These are for people who are in the senate. Just some suggestions on how/what to recruit or ask applicants.

1.) Do you speak fluent english?
2.) What chipwar can you attend?
3.) Do you plan to stay with the guild for a long time?
4.) Add in whatever you want here!!! =)

1.) yep.
2.) The CW at 4 am Durban time (the last of the day American time) - i'll try my best to go on this time. Since now im permamently residing in Durban, South Africa and its like 3-4 am when its CW over there i might sound different

The CW at 12 pm Durban time is also one im trying to attend. I've participated on CWs this time

3.) yep...and im proud to be part of this guild Smile
4.) Anybody got FB? Very Happy

Last edited by discourses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To add)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Instructions for senate!!!   Instructions for senate!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 am

1.) Do you speak fluent english? Maybe... Depends when I'm drunk or not lol just kidding
2.) What chipwar can you attend? Leave the 6am one to me >.<
3.) Do you plan to stay with the guild for a long time? Yeah!
4.) I do have facebook so add me if you want: fire_dragon@hotmail.com theres a underscore after fire

Yeah like I said I'm kind of busy lately so bear with me... As soon as I get more active I'll try to recruit some peeps and some of my friend to join on the game and the guild. I'll try to lvl as well both my SM and Infil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instructions for senate!!!   Instructions for senate!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Instructions for senate!!!
Page 1 of 1