The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

official guild facebook?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
official guild facebook????? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000official guild facebook????? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

official guild facebook????? Empty
PostSubject: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:22 am

you guys amenable wit having our own facebook profile in Facebook????

aside from talking here in the boards?

so that we can also communicate wit each other via FB? Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
official guild facebook????? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000official guild facebook????? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am

Good Idea.... i will consider it
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 am

Inexorable wrote:
Good Idea.... i will consider it

one profile for all the WoW members of TheParagons and all the RfEquilibrium members of TheParagons to gather too ay Very Happy ehhehe
and maybe for Flippy (Cyflip), mYos, taenY and all the former members to also gather and kick back and relax (like the lounge)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Count me in hehe
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 pm

funny how I already have 3 guilds on WoW all on the same server. I have <The Paragons>, <blades that never dull>, and <Revengencers>

Wish I could get some of you guys in them, I mean you can play on an American WoW server anywhere in the world, they only have different servers for international clients for native language reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am

Arngrim wrote:
funny how I already have 3 guilds on WoW all on the same server. I have <The Paragons>, <blades that never dull>, and <Revengencers>

Wish I could get some of you guys in them, I mean you can play on an American WoW server anywhere in the world, they only have different servers for international clients for native language reasons.

where can i download? o.O
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:17 pm

silly, you can buy it at any store, but if you consider how much people spend on shit in the cash shop on a free2play game like RF, you'd discover how much money you'd be saving having to play a game with monthly fees and no cash shop.

but the best thing to do in order to play on the american servers is this:

1) set up a trial account for the american version at www.worldofwarcraft.com (you can do this and still meet with me)
2) upgrade your account to a retail account
3) upgrade that account to whichever expansions you want
4) play lol

or the cheap and easy way:
1) order the american version online from a place like gamestop.com or whatever
2) upload
3) play immediately and join in on the fun

as long as you make sure you have an american retail key for your account set-up, you can play with us no matter where you live in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official guild facebook?????   official guild facebook????? Empty

Back to top Go down

official guild facebook?????
Page 1 of 1