The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aura's RFe movie thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Aura's RFe movie thread Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Aura's RFe movie thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Aura's RFe movie thread Empty
PostSubject: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 pm

The resolution could be better I'm currently trying various thing to get a great quality. At least good enough to read names and other stuff I see on my screen so far youtube ain't too great and I'll use another movie editing program soon enough.

I'm still in the learning curve and the windows movie maker doesn't seem to be the best thing to use... I know! Dont need to hear any "Duh!" lol but I'm using this untill I get something good.

Humm just found out about the watch in HD function and the resulution is great.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=amfy9l&s=5

I'm up for suggestion about programs to use and whatever but I can't make movies at CW because it get darn too laggy and BM is out of question for the same reasons... Everywhere else is fine.

Edit-> I'm kinda expecting to make a good guild raid video and if possible a good gvg vid
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Aura's RFe movie thread Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Aura's RFe movie thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:59 pm

What skill was that when you 1 shot that noob cora ??? I´m eager to know Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Fatal step with +4 hora knife... Fatal step requires to be cloaked.

I also have a int hora bow +4 keen and int hora vulcan+4 keen. Currently working on Int Hora vulcan trying to make it +4chaos. crit lock ftw.

Edit-> I'll have to make a vid of when I trap the vafer shrine >.< show how some players are careless... if you die 2 times at the same spot it usually means don't come back lol.
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Cmn more videos... educate me !!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 pm

I couldn't decide which song to use to I made 2 vids.

Inquisition Symphony by Apocalyptica

Gravitation by Angela

Last edited by Dark_Aura275 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 pm

K the ending was awsome when the 55 Cora came... the song became accordingly. Hmm about the vafer shrine great mining there.

Cmn let me gain some roots from you`r wisdom more videos this thread rocks !!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeah both song endings goes perfectly well with the part that I get killed... if you look carefully I killed that cora a few mins earlier dunno what she was doing but she came back for me and hate 1260cp out of me. I though it was a great idea to put in that part as the saying goes there's always someone stronger than you so in other words don't get cocky lol.

Still I laughed so badly when I noticed that I killed that Cora archon(I'm guessing supporter). Its just too bad that I didn't record him coming on us... He stood still then came right at us thinking the way was safe >.< even when Natsu shot him he dealt great damage... Kinda makes me wonder how a lowbie can be on the council or either he ran around naked.

Anyways I'll post the other vid as soon as Youtube finish their maintenance. OH and yeah don't worry I'll keep the vids coming. Looking forward to some pb runs and guild raids along with a guild intro vid.

Edit-> New vid coming up ... Hehe featuring Inex. The video itself could've been better and there many missing parts but that's my bad lol I kinda forgot to hit the fraps key >.<

The Reaper by Steve Vai

A raid in Ether would be a great idea for a vid. Constant pvp and payers of various lvl range form 35 to 50+ and I think I got the perfect song for it.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Hi all... Here's a video of a small fight between me and Inex, enjoy Razz

Song 1: Headstrong by Trapt
Song 2: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Song: Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9

Edit-> Dunno what's wrong since its taking quite some time to be processed... I'll upload again tomorrow just in case.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 am

I had this video for awhile just been rather lazy to upload it >.<

I'm raiding lowbies in numerus lol and yeah I hate cora this much... They're unfair with summons a group of 5 is like a group of 10 lol

Song: fxuem - Aimless Grudge
Back to top Go down
Sniper37
Trainee
Trainee
Sniper37

Location : London, UK, Hiding underneath a standard office table.

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah, Cora is easy to mine. I'm simply mining Haram's caves for easy CP. And as a joke, I mine next to Cora while they're lvling since I'm bored. I call it active mining. Mine RRREEEALLLY close to an enemy and watch them "accidentally" step on one of you mines. I'm quite sure they'll be WTF?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura's RFe movie thread   Aura's RFe movie thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura's RFe movie thread
Page 1 of 1