The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Guildmates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Regarding Guildmates Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Regarding Guildmates Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Regarding Guildmates Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm

OK i think i still haven`t been familiarized with the new or old guild rules, but the question is, that too new members need to register at our forum or this rule doesn`t apply anymore ? It kinda is weird to watch that from our 5/5 pages only 3-4 new guys have registered at our forum. And also i haven`t seen any remowed members. We should open up some new spots bcz there are many active ppl out there, that might wan`t to join our guild. So could anyone tell refresh me about this thanks.

Kick Ass lol!
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Regarding Guildmates Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Regarding Guildmates Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 pm

And i still see many offline users. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:47 pm

they are REQUIRED to sign up. they havent been and since they didnt use there character name to sign up in not sure who is who. I know vamp signed up though.
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Inexo, this is something serious you have to hear. Half of the population of our guild is offline so there`s no point on keeping em in and i have encountered many ppl from our guild who doesn`t speak english at all. Very hard to get any contact with em.

Thanks !!!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm

kk just post there names here and i'll expel them.... ty
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

They may not know how join the forum.
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:01 pm

dont worry i'll make sure... also i wont be able to play much today or tommarow because i have to do a science fair project. kk Peace out
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am

I have been saying the website URL for again and again and again !!!

All those who i haven`t seen registered and are online in game, i have sayed even personally if they have registered at our forum or not !!!.

Since now there has been 2-3 none replies. Reason... i think they can`t speak english !!!

Kick Ass !!!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 am

LOL.... mabey i can help them? lol and then if they cant speak english we are gonna have to kick em or teach em. Also, hey arngrim and blade, does this mean i'll never get my +5 int dark staff??? lol

PEACE OUT afro
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

That`s the point Inexo you have to help em !!! I try to talk with em ecery time i get in but there is nothing to talk about bcz ppl are mostly offline. Also we should encourage ppl to come forums bcz they CAN`T GET ANY INFORMATION ABOUT INCOMING EVENTS OR GUILD STUFF !!! lol!

I see myself hating that we don`t have the community here in forums as we to in game !!!

Kick Ass !!!
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Gratzzz to AJ5 who finished the damn no EXP zone 50 quest !!! Happy lvling !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Guildmates   Regarding Guildmates Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Guildmates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: